Well, I had again to do something ;-) The task is to generate/create/update a decoding graph for KALDI on the fly. In my case, I aim at changing a G (grammar) in the context of a dialogue system.
One can generate a new HCLG but this would take a lot of time as this involves FST determinization, epsilon-removal, minimization, etc. Therefore, I tried to use on-the-fly composition of statically prepared HCL and G. At first, I struggled with it but later I made it work. See https://github.com/jpuigcerver/kaldi-decoders/issues/1
// ViterbiSTL.cpp : is an C++ and STL implementatiton of the Wikipedia example // Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viterbi_algorithm#A_concrete_example // It as accurate implementation as it was possible